Boarding is an integral part of providing full service for your pet’s care and nurturing. Reservations are required over all holidays and spring break weeks. We do not require vaccines annually anymore as some are a 3 year vaccine now. Boarding animals is not part of veterinary medicine but a service we are happy to offer our clients. We strongly urge that you make reservations for boarding, especially during holidays and summer, since we have limited space. Click here to see our Menu of Boarding Services.
- Facility: Every facility of our clinic has been planned for the comfort and well being of your pet. The hospital contains stainless steel housing units and cat condos. The kennels have smooth concrete walls and floors that are kept hygienically clean. Environmental temperature is controlled by separate central air conditioning and heating units for your pet’s comfort and all pets are kept indoors. Dogs are allowed outdoors in fenced runs a minimum of two times daily for exercise. All dogs and cats are provided a blanket or Hubba Bed hammocks to sleep on at their home away from home.
- Illness: A trained and vigilant staff assures your pet of conscientious supervision. In the event of illness while boarding, we will contact you to discuss the course of treatment. If you cannot be reached, rest assured we will initiate proper treatment for your pet.
- Parasites: If any parasites are found to be plaguing your pet upon admission to the kennel, we will remedy the situation and charges will be made accordingly.
Please note, reservations are required and we strongly urge clients to use our email system to place boarding reservations for prompter responses. Cancellations – In order to best serve all of our clients, any cancellations for luxury boarding must be done 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of boarding or you will be charged a $60 cancellation fee. Similarly, any cancellations for standard boarding during spring break or a holiday must be done 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of boarding or you will be charged a $40 cancellation fee.
Vaccinations – Required for your pets to be boarded or hospitalized are as follows:
- Dogs: Pets are required to be up to date on their rabies, dhpp vaccines and we require their bordatella vaccine every 6 months
- Cats: We require them to be up to date on their rabies, fvrcp and bordatella.
We hope that knowing that your pets, as well as those around your pets, are protected from these diseases will bring you peace of mind.